Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sri Ganesh karen..

Its long since i wanted to start blogging.There was not enough self drive (see how important it is ) and motivation from my Aatman (that is my own lazy self) to actually start one.After lots of procrastination and with the arrival of the broad band at home..I decided it is high time I satisfy my due desire to start blogging..

Sri Ganesh Karen..It is one of those hindi phrases which i learnt in school in the hindi classes
-- which I still remember and use .It means to start something ( new) with the name of pillayar.
Only other phrase which i remember is Now do gyarah hona meaning To run away or baag jana...
A blog is
( n.) Short for Web log, a blog is a Web page that serves as a publicly accessible personal journal for an individual. Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author.
(v.) To author a Web log.
Other forms: Blogger (a person who blogs).

Me and personal jouranals put together is a total failure..Every new year I manage to grab one of the best diaries that he gets from my appa . After one week it invariably turned into a rough note book.After many repeated failures .... lets see if this e-avtar is any motivation at all.

2 comments:

codeextracts said...

Welcome to the blogworld Harini!

Nice to see you here. I look forward to read more.

Keep blogging! :)

I'll add your blog to the links I have on my blog page.

Harpreet.

Ram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.