Monday, November 28, 2005

Exams !!!!!

Thought its high time I write something casual and informal. ( Atleast I am attempting ). The past few days have been very eventful begin with we had a really boring paper- "environmental science exam " last Thursday was a Herculean task studying simply because it was sooooo boring. It was pouring ( The incessant rains in Chennai !!! ) on the eve of the examination usual I slept at 9.00 and got up at 3.00 . Already I had some 1 chap left to complete . And inbox was filled with smses saying the govt had declared holiday for all schools and coll. Now how can I study ??? Impossible rite ???

With great difficulty I continued to mug " Domestic sewage treatment " . The morning news and the newspapers did not say anything about postponement of examinations. But then sky had cleared up and the sun was shinig.. Technically I wounld not have wanted a postponement of the examination. But it was a boooring paper... I was really sleepy .... and no paper has ever got postponed ... So I tot .. Let it get postponed.. And I can go to sleep at 6.00 in the morning. Bliss.

But life functions according to Murphy's laws...We did have an exam.. Tension over.

Next exam was "network protocols and security" . Now you cant exactly fool around. We had 3 days hols to prepare. I comfortably wasted 1 full day ( pucca wasted) . Now life functions as per Parkinson's law... Even if u have a zillion days to prep . The last 36 hours is wat that matters.Even the second I kind of fooled around. And again inbox was flooded about "rumors" of postponement... And I strictly din want any such thing... But alas . Sun Tv flashes the news : Postponed ......

This means we have another 9 days before the next exam. Virtually a short holiday..

1 comment:

Harish Suryanarayana said...

Good for you :)