Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tagged !!!

Its thrilling to get tagged ( for the first time )

By Whom ?? Harpreet
What ?? Write 20 things about yourself.

20 is a huge number. Especially if you have to list 20 things. Anyways here I go...

  1. I am a weird thinker. I draw queer correlations and inferences . And I end up remembering a lot of junk.. ( Like on what date we had discrete mathematics exam in the second semester)
  2. I am quite emotional but many a times I am also cold and unreasonable. I am a senti in my own way ( very superstitious .. Again in my own way) and I am god fearing and believe in Bagavad Gita and want to live life that way.
  3. I hope to be a teacher one day.. and I simply enjoy studying mathematics and computer science. ( Pl pray this should happen)
  4. The 12th standard board exams are the biggest disaster my life (till date). I never thought I did mess up with it "big time " in this manner.
  5. The modest "KV" where I studied till 10th standard is (till date) the happiest time . I got an opportunity to try my hands on every thing . Here is where I learnt that " Teachers are those who teach you to dream , knowledge being secondary only " ( Quote borrowed from Karan Thapar )
  6. I am easily influenced. If you were drawing an influence graph and if I am one of the vertices then my "indegree" would be at least 20. My father is the first person I consult for every thing. He again has the last say in every thing.
  7. I love debating and will surely put up a fight when the point of view differs.
  8. I enjoy coding ... Though offlate I dont seem to be programming much.
  9. Yeah and I am obsessed with the window seats.
  10. Eating... A big passion.. With curd rice being my fav .
  11. Su do ku . Simply the most beautiful number puzzle .
  12. I have lived in chennai all my life with visits to B'lore during hols. So its either Chennai/ Bangalore...
  13. Friends ... Now I have a quite a lot of them. ( I love it when friends visit home because it was not a regular affair before college. Only one girl used to visit me till 10th !!!! )
  14. Books... I am not a voracious reader . I manage to read the best sellers ( most of the times ) .
  15. I have a loud voice and I am nicknamed " loud speaker" . Challenge: Make me speak softly.
  16. Bad Spellings .... Its a curse on me.
  17. Will have the money to travel around the world one day ???
  18. I cant simply tolerate when books are cluttered around the room. Anything else is ok. But not books or papers.
  19. I hate DOGS... Cant stand them at all
  20. I don like exams being postponed any more. Had enough ! (once upon a time I thought it was a "fun thing " to happen )

Phew !! I am tired ... I tag Anu, Radha and Sandeep !!!

4 comments:

Radha said...

wow. nice one. :-). but i knew most of da stuff already..

and now its my turn,huh?. :-(..

Anonymous said...

i cant tell u how much delight i had in reading abt a person who likes to talk abt window seats, KV,curd rice,BHAGWAD GITA et al.that from such a shady place as bombay is, when compared to my sweet chennai.

i enjoyed myself exhibiting some of these characteristics,being a typical chennaite. particular the curd rice and window seat are my hot favoutites!

btw i saw ur orkut profile and there ur blog address.

i am aravindan krishnan and wd like to add u as my friend in orkut. will send u an invite. if u wish we can talk more.

till then tata

Maharaj Nilesh ki jai ho! said...

hey! Nilesh. u probably wudn't know me.
anyways,public blog...so i wud comment.
point no.6- u like to eat....options-curd rice..? sarcasm exemplified!

pt no.10- My father is the first person I consult for every thing and he has the last say-
y do u consult ur dad? i mean...u don't sonsult everything with ur dad...i guess and hope!!!

Harini said...

heyy niles ..

6.I am born liking curd rice ... Wat to do.. I like other stuff also..

10.Yup I do consult my dad for every thing... You know friends type dad